Baseball Game




Well, Connor had his 1st baseball game last night. He was excited to put on his uniform and finally play a game. He said he was tired of just practicing, and of course I reminded him that in order to learn and get better at anything you have to practice (I wonder where I learned that from?? - oh say many hours of practicing the piano or left-handed lay-ups). Anyway, he had fun and they even won the game too. I was actually surprised at how close the score was seeing that the majority of the other teams' players could catch and make contact with the pitched ball!! A little of my competitive nature did arise, but I managed to keep it to myself. I do have to say I too was excited when they won - 18 to 17.

1 comment:

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a pro! We will have to come to one of his games!